HOW TO INSTALL
- 1) Before installing the hack ensure that you have WinRAR installed. If you need to install WinRAR click here to download for Free – Download Here
- 2) Click the red download button blow on the bottom of this page
- 3) Click the device that applies to you
- 4) Once you have the file downloaded, extract the file with WinRAR.
- 5) Click into the file you and will find the script file within it
- 6) Open the file and ensure you open it with a text editor so you can see the code.
- 7) Once that is open, navigate over to Krunker.IO
- 8) Now you are on Krunker within the browser click on the tampermonkey icon in the top right, and click create a new script
- 9) Once you are there, remove the pre filled code and copy in the code from the script text file from the download file.
- 10) Once you are done, click file and then save. You should see the script be active on the dashboard.
- 11) Click on the settings tab, on the general section change the config mode to advanced. Then scroll down on the page to the experimental section and change the inject mode to instant.
- 12) Head over to Krunker.IO or refresh the game and you will now have working krunker.io aimbot and hacks within the game.
- 13) Go to the menu and click the cheats icon on the bottom left to enable the cheats
- 14) Enjoy! You are all done and ready to go. Before you go don’t forget to bookmark the site so you an always get working Krunker Hacks and Cheats. Also please Subscribe to us on YouTube.
Having issues with the Downloads? Join our Discord server and we will help you: Join here!
Still haven’t got WinRAR?
You will need it for the Hacks – Download Here
Krunker Central x Dogeware – Tampermonkey Script
Alternative Hack – Tampermonkey Script
Developer – KC
Disclaimer – Krunkercentral.com is operating as a legal entity and only contains links that direct you to common file hosting website such as Mega and others. We do not host any of the files on our website and we do not claim credit for any of the hacks/cheats we have on our website. We will always credit the developer if we’re aware of who made it on the site post.