Where are the old g...

Notifications
Clear all

Where are the old gaming treasures hiding in our city?

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@jamesmurfyiii)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

I can't help but share my exciting question: are there any places in our city where real old gaming treasures are still hiding? Maybe some of you have already made some interesting finds? I would be grateful for any information about stores worth visiting or mysterious places where you can find forgotten relics of retro gaming. Feel free to share your knowledge!

(@baneenab85)
Trusted Member

Man, I recently stumbled upon a retro game store, they sell retro consoles and games, it's a blast! Stuck there like a wind up, just remembered all those days when our eyes would glaze over with those old games. The Retro Game Store site just has all of life in plain sight, from Sega to Nintendo, everything you can remember is there. These guys are like archaeologists of the old days, collecting all the cool games in one place. I just got high looking through all these consoles that we've loved so much since we were kids. And the prices, brother, there are quite reasonable, not like at those auctions, where for old junk asking for space money.

ReplyQuote
(@petrderbikov)
Trusted Member

I'm so grateful for the recommendation of this retro gaming store. Just ordered a classic gaming console – reliving the good old days soon!

ReplyQuote
Share: