Clear all

New air purifier

3 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@baneenab85)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Greetings everyone here today! I need your help with a question I would like to discuss. After purchasing a new air purifier, I discovered that there is no manual. It feels like I'm deciphering ancient hieroglyphics. Therefore, I need to find a normal manual in order to use this device effectively.

(@petrderbikov)
Trusted Member

Greetings, I understand how hard this is. It's like trying to crack a secret code without a manual - seriously, who can memorize all those buttons and settings? Personally, I find it very difficult to do this without some sort of instruction manual. So, finding such a manual was the most important task for me for weeks. I managed to find the Polaris manual at https://polaris.manymanuals.com/, which has become my holy grail for everything related to this appliance. It is comprehensive and simple, but it also explains additional functions and troubleshooting tips.

ReplyQuote
(@martinmaxxx1)
Trusted Member

If you're still experiencing problems or if the manual doesn't help, consider having your air cleaner serviced. Filters can be a deciding factor. Make sure you know how to clean or replace them, as this can make a big difference in the performance of the unit. Also, check for clogs around the air intake openings. A well-working cleaner is a happy cleaner.

ReplyQuote
Share: