Integration of Software Engineering Services (SES) for Streamlined Development

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
kabuto
(@kabuto)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Greetings! I’ve been pondering the adoption of Software Engineering Services (SES) in our organization to streamline our development processes. While the potential for accelerating development and enhancing software quality is clear, I’m somewhat apprehensive about the integration process and how it might disrupt our current operations. Has anyone successfully navigated this transition?

onxer
(@onxer)
Eminent Member

We went through a similar journey last year. Initially, I shared your concerns, especially regarding potential disruptions. However, what we found was that the right Software Engineering Services provider as https://www.sam-solutions.com/services/software-engineering/ not only minimizes disruption but can actually facilitate a smoother transition by leveraging their expertise in change management. We focused on phased integration, starting with non-critical projects to fine-tune our approach. This allowed us to gradually scale SES across more vital areas without overwhelming our teams or processes.

ReplyQuote
(@yamada)
Eminent Member

I’d like to weigh in on this as well. One of the critical factors for us was ensuring that the SES provider understood our company culture and worked with us to create a custom implementation plan. This customization was crucial for minimizing friction. Also, investing in training sessions for our staff, led by the SES provider, greatly helped in easing the transition. It’s all about finding a partner who is willing to understand and adapt to your specific needs.

ReplyQuote
Share: