I would like to ren...

Notifications
Clear all

I would like to rent a photo booth to take 360 degree pictures at an upcoming event

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@baneenab85)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Hello, I would like to rent a photo booth to take 360 degree pictures at an upcoming event. We are expecting a large number of guests and I think that such shots will make the evening unforgettable. Can you provide details about your photo booths and what options you have for customizing the shots? I look forward to hearing from you!

(@jamesmurfyiii)
Trusted Member

Want to add magic to your project? 360-degree photos are exactly what you need. It is an innovative solution that will give your pictures an unmistakable character. Visit https://www.poptop.uk.com/london/suppliers/photographer/360-photo-booth/ to discover the many photo booth rental options and choose the one that suits your creativity.

ReplyQuote
(@petrderbikov)
Trusted Member

I can't be happy with my 360 photos taken in this photo booth. It's really worth a try

ReplyQuote
(@arinaarasa86)

I can't be happy with my 360 photos taken in this photo booth. It's really worth a try

ReplyQuote
Share: