HOW TO INSTALL
- 1) Before installing the hack ensure that you have WinRAR installed. If you need to install WinRAR click here to download for Free – Download Here
- 2) Next, you will need to install Tampermonkey to use the script that is needed for this hack. If you need to install Tampermonkey for Free – Download Here or click the red tampermonkey download button below of this page
- 3) Now you have Tampermonkey, Click the red download button blow on the bottom of this page to now get the hacks
- 4) Click the device that applies to you
- 5) now you have the script copied, navigate over to 1v1.LOL
- 6) Now you are on Kirka within the browser click on the tampermonkey icon in the top right, and click create a new script
- 7) Once you are there, remove the pre filled code and copy in the code from paste drop of the 1v1.lol hack script.
- 8) Once you are done, click file and then save. You should see the script be active on the dashboard.
- 9) Click on the settings tab, on the general section change the config mode to advanced. Then scroll down on the page to the experimental section and change the inject mode to instant.
- 10) Head over to 1v1.LOL or refresh the game and you will now have working 1v1 aimbot and hacks within the game.
- 11) Go to the menu and click the cheats icon on the bottom left to enable the cheats
- 12) Enjoy! You are all done and ready to go. Before you go don’t forget to bookmark the site so you an always get working 1v1.lol Hacks and Cheats. Also please Subscribe to us on YouTube.
- [T] to toggle Aimbot
- [N] to toggle wireframe view
- [M] to toggle ESP
- [H] to toggle help
Having issues with the Downloads? Join our Discord server and we will help you: Join here!
1v1.LOL Hack Script
Developer – n/a
Disclaimer – Krunkercentral.com is operating as a legal entity and only contains links that direct you to common file hosting website such as Mega and others. We do not host any of the files on our website and we do not claim credit for any of the hacks/cheats we have on our website. We will always credit the developer if we’re aware of who made it on the site post.